Cnr. Strada Crescent and Academy Avenue, Wheelers Hill VIC 3150
Telephone: (03) 9724 2980
The mission of the Capacity Building Team is to build the capacity of schools and teachers to meet the needs of 'at risk' students in EMR schools and, wherever possible, to enable students to remain in their neighbourhood schools.
We charge $110 (inc. GST) for a referral with up to four visits at the school, which may include:
- Student observation
- Teacher/leadership meeting(s)
- Verbal or written recommendations
- Modelling of the recommended strategies
- Teacher coaching
- Assistance with writing:
- Individual Learning Plans
- Behaviour Management Plans
- Safety Plans
- Further sessions as the school requires on all aspects of behaviour management
Please contact our team for costs of other services.
Who can refer?
Anyone! We receive referrals from anyone concerned about the progress of a student in EMR DET schools. Just call us on 9724 2980.